• Shirts must be tucked into waistbands.
• Collared golf shirts with sleeves, golf mock neck or turtleneck shirts.
• Tailored golf slacks, plus fours, Bermuda length shorts & golf shorts (no more than 6” above the knee).
• Golf shoes with socks are required. When wearing shorts, socks must be no more than 2” above the shoe or knee high.
• Tailored golf slacks, Capri style pants, golf shorts, golf skirts & golf dresses.
• Shorts, skirts & dresses must be no more than 8” above the knee.
• Appropriate crew neck tops with sleeves.
• Appropriate sleeveless tops with collars or mock neck.
• Golf shirts designed specifically to be worn outside the pants.
• Golf shoes with socks are required. When wearing shorts, skirts & dresses, socks must be no more than 2” above the shoe or knee high.
The use of a Wireless Device for verbal communication is permitted outside the Clubhouse, in the parking lot, Business Office and private spaces within the Club (with exception to Doctors and Judges on call). The use of a Wireless Device for verbal communication is not permitted on the Golf Course, or Practice Facilities.
All Wireless Devices must be switched to silent mode, vibrate mode or off.
Smoking is permitted on the golf course but please dispose of cigarette butts appropriately to preserve the course. Practice Areas, Driving Range & Putting Green are NON-SMOKING areas.